All the graduation photo I have. Oh wait I have one more.
Collected 4 kitties for my aunt. :)
Chicken rice in the middle of night with my mum at Singapore.
Mentioned in previous post. Hot Tomato.
Nijyumaru Japanese Restaurant with family as mentioned in previous post.

T.G.I.FRIDAY'S with family yesterday. I was so hungry and after this meal I was bloated like bursting! Their portion is really big but they could have other part of chicken instead of chicken breast. Although is not very hard type but I would enjoy it better if is other part of chicken. Drumstick or chicken wing or the other part I would definitely eat it again. But I guess the next time I will try the others and I personally don't like chicken breast so I would give another visit for lamb, perhaps.
Yeah I have made it to post up some photos today as promised in my previous post. I will try to upload more photos when I have a chance to. Thanks for reading.
With loves,
Ah-yinggg